View Single Post
Old 08-23-04, 04:22 PM   #11
S e n s e R
Light Weight

IP:

ok ..now..i didnt see any change in ya flow or wordplay triple... and once again ya punches are simple..and shouldnt be for the "final round", feel me..you should of really elevated ya self for this but pretty much didnt in my eyes..i got one tip that'll maybe help you wit rhymin just cuz words sound the same at the end of them dont mean they sound good together when rhymin wit'em, delusional/ usual... dawg you have to keep in mind the syllabes between ya ones ok they rhyme but now find that syllabe that would rhyme it better that should go infront of usual..i hope you get what im sayin..and stop pausin so much be...flows sound shitty like that..sounds like you cant breathe at all..

SevenThird man im feel that beat wit biggie and 50 in the front of it..if you'd do me the favor of sendin me that shit wit big, and 50 in the front i'd like to use it for an intro to a mixtape cd im makin this winter..feel me man ..but w.e back to yo track of this battle...i really like this slow beat you used it help you sound much clear and crisp since you aint have to flow so fast or w.e....feel me makes you easy to comprehend..which is needed for the judges for the Final Round..but ya personals and punches connected well man...ya wordplay nice as usual..you crushed him in my eyes..Triple you dont "suck"..you just aint "Hard"..hint hint..nothin against you but before you think you good make sure your good..iight ..

My Vote - Seven Thirds...

1ne...
Send a message via AIM to S e n s e R