SIN7
New to RB

IP:

wtf usher a rapper then i guess chris reeves was a good actor
does he like pussy are u sher he aint a man macker
bet he runs a trans track in new hamshire
gayer than a happy camper studyin a cloned hampster in stanford
dude faker than forgeury with a stamper
i make more sense than him talkin backwords so i hope u end up like roy n get hit by a roid aster
shut the fuck up have a coke n a smile then eat a peach like castor
why u try renventin yo self like nasir cuz
u tyied to get yo feet wet but got stuck in plaster
a four year old could count yo downloads off napster
see yo sales dyin like the motha fuckers got cancer
ask somebody in any GA city if they like u n get no answer
bet ya thought bout bein like diddy but the aftermath would be u only ran faster
damn bastard seen u on tv all homoed out holdin yo hands like a raptor
bitch ass got punk'd n was actin all hard befor n after the camera caught weak ass laughter
scary ass prolly jump if i sent him a snaked that popped out the canister
try n tell yo confessions to a priest n hed just be standin there
wit a hand on yer manager handin em a hammer then went n got the janitor
to clean the the brain scatter right befor he was pumpin his fist mixed up yellin pink panther
the whole church ran to they saturn n then dude swung at em n made him look like a jack o lantern luckily he escaped n made it to the tavern lookin like a used tampon but damper everybody said somebody help em the man hurt so this crack hoe threw a pick up line n he reacted n romanced her but then the guy in flannel shirt said naw fuck em he's that faggot ass singer/actor so as far as i go its not a concern so hey flamer just "let it burn" n leave n inturn i give u the cookie u earned or i just might
slit ya down the middle n let ya ass like a ridle burried underneath a heap of fern
interms of u kickin my ass then goin back on yo journ is as improbible as impregnating
with fertile sperm
now hes layin wit the worms n dude conficted of murder n aquitted of all charges cuz the judge learned befor the courts ajourned a fag cant win or he'll be hell of alot closer to end of his term

had todo it anyway

next-what ^ said