View Single Post
Old 04-30-05, 01:01 AM   #42
Debit
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
hmm, hot beat n e one can spit flame to this, lets see if you are beter than jus "anybody" tho, the flow is nyce on this for real.20 some of the bes shit i heard from u yet. u say airin out the block on alot of tracks, the chorus is kinda hard to understand, u gotta pay close attention. the oh oh oh is like sumthin off a nelly song or sumthin. debit up now. generic style. lyrics basic... not bad, i mean honestly its bedda than 50 percent of the peeps on here. but u aint too original. chorus agin, its aight. 20 acutaly came wit emotion on dis one, thats one thing i usualy comment on. smokin a half ounce while loadin tha pound. original. finaly i can say i heard uspit a punch i never heard n e one else say n e thing like. i know im hard on my feedback most of the time but ill say that 20 came nyce on dis. wow, the shit jus cut out tho at the end. prob gionna b on ya mix tape rite 20? if u keep comin original like this shit i mite dl one of ur tracks. keep em comin.

-Omen (feedback on the first page of this thread)

wow what a d/r..once tha q started saying shit bout 20 u did to...what a homo...lol...i guess u are a groupie though
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote