View Single Post
Old 05-07-05, 06:17 PM   #14
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP:

I dont know if I can vote on this, but oh well...

Emotion- I felt flow took this part of the battle. I felt he came just a lil bit stronger. His sensory details linked well with the topic, and I could sense the emotion in his verse. HF, you had a lil bit emotion in yo verse as well, but I felt that you focused too much on your vocab and flow instead of this, so I couldve give you this part of the battle.

creativity- I dont really know who took this part. I'm leaning a lil towards flow in this one, but I dunno. Both had some nice creative lines, and such, so I dunno. I didn't really see a lot of played concepts, which is what I was really looking for in this category, so this will go to no one.

structure-I'ma hafto give this one to flow because I felt his verse was a lil more easier to read, and that says alot in any kind of text battle. He structure his verse well. No one really had stretched lines, but I gave him this part because he took a lil more time out and made his verse look a lil better and easier to read. His verse was also at good quality. So, I gave this part to flow, and also, just by looking at both verse, one would get the impression that Flow would take this part of the battle anyway, so big ups to flow on this part.

imagintion-I also think Flow took this part of the battle too. I understood flow's verse more, and I could paint a picture in my mind of what's going on. I didin't get bored easily with his verse, and he kept me at suspense and made me want to keep reading. HF, you came a lil hard in this category in some parts of your verse, but i didn't see alot of consistency, so I'ma give this part up to flow.

vocabulary-Indeed, HF is a lil more skilled in this part. I think it's pretty obvious that he came harder with vocab and used them at the right time. Instead of stating obvious words, he changed em up to make his verse seem a lil more sophisticated, and that tied into rhymiing also.

overall- I think I'ma hafto give my vote up to FI. I think his overall verse was better. HF lacked in too many things in this battle to get the win. FI took this one in my opinion. Throughout the whole battle, he came with great consistency and stuck to the topic just a lil bit harder, and he made his verse more interesting.

v-Flow Intelligent
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy