View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 12:05 AM   #24
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Man, I love me some kool-aid.

Honestly, It is the best drink ever invented. It is rich in flavor, and comes in many different flavors. It isn't thick, so it's refreshing like water is, and just like water...if it's made right...no ammount of ice that you ever need to reach the temperature of your choice for the time span you'd like will water it down...i mean..obviously it does...but like...you can't drink some drinks with ice because it changes the texture and flavor completely...with kool-aid it's much more difficult to notice.

The first time i did Ex i was drinking lemon kool-aid...and the shit tasted like watermelon...and it was the most delicious drink my tongue has ever had the pleasure of tasting.

But yeah, music and kool-aid is the best man-made recipe for relaxtion.

And it's impossible to be completely relaxed, and not be happy or....completely content..which is better than happy...at the same time

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote