Thread: Frito V$ mofo
View Single Post
Old 11-29-03, 12:30 AM   #5
Rap~Man

IP:

fuck ur name is Frito, i thought that frito's were chips that have that fucking guy on the bag he be fucking chester cheetio/
like taco bell all they serve is those god damn boreto's, they smell like a fuckin Frito's meato, after he gets done beatin it yo//-1
fuckin see my shit that you can't recall, just getting smashed can't remember how much i drank of that god damn alcohol/
like fixes in france your a fuckin cheesey grease ball, that cant fuckin spell worth shit its a frit not a mother fuckin frito ya'll//-2
my new shiit is starting to fuckin elevate, so now i don't have to fucking worry about using small words cuz i dont abrevate/
fucking leave you out in the cold and make it so u have to masterbate, just to keep warm cuz i'll b the 1 to dominate//-3
you challenged me on rb and know you'll see that you should have payed thoses fees, my impact will b worse the 7 seas/
like a lightning storm i'll have you trembling on your knees, you holdin a kite with metal on the end oh wait thats a set of keys//-4
this fool will take my lines and try and simulate, he had better contemplate, cause i'll leave him in a terriblin state, of devistate/
you know by the time i'm done here that it's gonna be heavy worse then a set of weights, be a killer like norman batez//-5