View Single Post
Old 04-18-05, 06:58 PM   #2
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP:

Nice Title, Robbing and Thieving, (i have yet to leave feedback on ASAP altho i'm pissed i been lookin for that beat like forever and a day).. lol

*listening now*

"woooo ohhh wooo ohhh ohhh ohh"
nice beat, gsuz twunny where the fuck you get these beats lol.. anyways, 1st verse pretty decent.. You already know the name! BRUDDDDDDAA! "clean ya spot up like detergent.. lol" "airing out ya block like a respiratory system, cursing at the cops for tryna put us in the system" "gingerbread man we never fall a victim of the fox" lol haaa.. i like your emotion on this shit, you know you doin good, twunny.. your confidence in this song proves it. nice stuff fa real, stay up kid.

chorus= hotness... this should be a featured track off the chorus alone.

verse 2- the origamy line was hot.. and no you didn't mention no Bernstein bears.. lol Debit soundin like Banks as usual you came more off as laid back but i like your lyrics. "bitch you hood hop more than J Qwon" lol @ the CRASH BANDICOOT LINE *dies* ha that was clever mos def.

verse 3- 20 Grand:
"sonic boom just dustin the clouds..", "pockets more greener than forrests..."
just as good as your first verse, hot shit str8 up..

Like i said already, this should be a featured track, this was sum hot shit str8 up.. i like the fact you switched your style up a lil' twunny, you took your metaphors to another level, and refrained from using "like" so much and your delivery is fuckin ill, i can tell you tryna improve and that's what's needed on this site, keep elevating you gonna be hitting the top soon enuff... as well as Debit i like your comparisons lol @ the Bernstein Bears line that had me crackin up, i'm downloadin this.. i'm lettin the Wild Wunz here this shit.. this hot.