View Single Post
Old 12-19-09, 01:49 PM   #5
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Something occurred that caused him to fall out the back of the moving truck...

He jumped. An eye witness saw him jump into the truck. His last words were reported as being (to his fiance) "If you take off, I'm going to jump off this truck and kill myself". Then his fiance started driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
...having achieved the dream of playing in the NFL...

...then fucking it up, getting suspended several times (including the first half of the 2007 season), and even got dropped by the Bengals in 2008, claiming they could no longer tolerate his misconduct.

Then he got put back on the squad for the 2008-2009 season, pretty much because 3 of Cinci's other receivers (including Ochocinco) were dealing with injuries and they needed a plan b.

26 may be the "prime of one's life", but it really didn't seem like he was doing too well. The guy was constantly on probation, running the gauntlet from concealed weapon charges, to assault, to getting drunk with high school girls in his hotel room.

Of course it's tragic that he left behind 3 children when he killed himself, but it just looked like he was having a lot of trouble making the right decisions. He may very well be in a better place now.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.