View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 10:37 PM   #32
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Lama
big deal, since obviously even newbs have come up with it judging from spuls post I'm guessing the shits been done for ages. prolly even way before you. point is its played. I'm sure when you used it you didnt know, same with me. and for future reference when your gonna say you used something the same way as someone else you should provide proof. but I dont deny you did since the shits obviously played.

Yeah, I know the concept is played. I've seen it used so many times. Its just, SPuL is trying to make the point that just because shit is mad played and used by some dude who then discovers that it was used a year ago... DOES NOT MAKE IT BITTEN.

So, yeah... I agree with you on the Special K shit really. And I would provide proof normally, but really, this business doesn't really affect me at all and so there is no need to. Not to mention that I ain't really going to get offended if some dude says... "You didn't drop a Special K line like that, you are wack.. show me proof or you are gay.."

But word, you two continue. It passes the time for me, and Kempo is just going to erase these posts when he sees them anyway, lol.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo