View Single Post
Old 11-23-05, 05:47 AM   #9
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
bold = the most hypocritical post EVER...keep it up dooms ya idiocity rates now gone up to 8 outta 10

A) Not borderline homeless i have no debts so i ain't broke as a mutha fucker my home computers being fixed so i use this one anyway in the meantime...

B) tat on my back is NOT a dolphin tat...it's tribal...but u'd know that if you'd have the balls to ACTUALLY GET ONE...

&

C) Your the biggest bitch on this board grabbing wins off people with no verse then whining when you drop a link with no song and complain when I do what a CPU program woulda done if you didn't drop the link...and your complaints are over a track which you EXCEEDED time limit wise anyway...

like you said actions speak louder than words...so i knew best way to piss you off would be to keep that battle closed...and make you look like a complete dick...and every post you drop...solidifys my point everytime...now be thankful i upped this for you

I could nitpick at where you're dumb as shit in this, like what's so hypocritical about what I said?? Go listen to the track again and tell me where I dissed your son AT ALL. ALL of thme are disses toward your wack parenting skills, you teenaged father you, lmao. Matter fact, I even said "his life's as useful as dirt in the trash. Yeah..he's dirt, cuz you're trash. Your girl? 'Shoulda stuck to plan-A, squirt on her ass." And it ain't my fault your lyrics ain't discernable, I'm not gonna fish through your lyrics to see what the hell you said. Would you have done it for me? Of course not. So why would I? Nice try though. Like I said, at least you'll fool the dim ones.

PS, it's obvious the tattoo on your back is a Tribal Tatt. A Tribal tatt of 2 dolphins, lol. Pretty hardcore ink you got there tough guy. It'll go nice with a daisy on your ankle or a some more dolphins tatood over your ass, lmao. Tribal tatoos have been out of style for at least 3 years now, and you're just getting one LMAO. What's next for you, giga pets and snap bracelets tucked in your fanny pack??

PS, notice you're the only one who even discusses the battle? I was over it as soon as I posted that you're a hoe, and exactly why. On the other hand though, keep posting beef bullshit in my thread and you'll get booted from songs for beefing. If you got some bullshit to say, say it in "off topic" or "beef" where it belongs. You shouldn't even be posting in the threads of someone you're 'beefing' with in the first place, so if you really think you're "owning me" go post this identical garbage in "beef" and I'll show you where you're wrong yet again. Don't forget now, ya hear?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom
yuck @ beat. LOL. Never liked this one, but flow comes on nice... lol @ brail phone book line. was pretty good. beatin dad up was pretty funny... Hook was spit real nice, but was more of a track type hook... I never was partial to hooks on diss tracks. I dunno who came up with the crack lines first, but mr. bean line was funny as hell. LOL @ recordin at work... yea - this was good shit. word.

lmao at you and the beat. This beat is the SHIT son. But yeah, you're definitely right, this is a way more fun diss track than the normal. Why? Because dissing someone I already destroyed isnt' that entertaining to me, so why not try to have some actual fun? hahaha. So much fun that dude didn't want to battle once he heard the track AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Fuck..that's golden, lol.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote