View Single Post
Old 10-09-05, 04:55 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
LMAOOOOOO!!! oooh my.... ANYways.... on to the track...

fuck what kids been sayin, beat is sexy as Vida on ex. Ya feelin this Cream cat most def. *Downloads cause the streaming is goin mad gay* Aiiight then yea, cats voice is smooth like airburshed ass. Dooms - lol... somethin I didn't expect you to be doin with this slow jam ish. Oddly enough - it came off nice as hell. First verse, flow seems a little slow on first bar, but you ride it out and verse is nice. 2nd verse. w00t @ dude harmonizin with ya lyrics on "say it in my rhymes" & "Play it in my mind". Heck ya, this shits hittin the ipod right now. feelin it. lol @ the "Have you seen her" adlibin dude does at the end. Word. Good looks fam. 1

Good lookin man. Wouldn't think I could pull off something mellow huh? Yeah, actually you were right, as Doomsday I couldn't. As Apexx, it's nooo prollem. believe it or not, I actually wrote this entire song, from verses, to hook, to adlibs and back.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote