View Single Post
Old 10-11-05, 05:06 AM   #23
PrahJect
Champion

IP:

OK I was meant to peep this two days ago however I forgot so sorry about that, well I jus have to download it because DMusic wont let me listen, hopefully it was worth the download. IIte listenin.....incomin cream - has a good vibe to the track, a lil flat at the beginin, but he gets much better, iite you come in, quality is good, summin slow, jus basically talkin, you cant really talk about flow on these type of tracks, this is a lil mix os spoken word and a song, and I like that, delivery is good, precence is good, like the hook, Cream is definitely a good singer and you guys did well together, iite 2nd verse, is a lil better, because u rapped a lil more, lyrics are basic but thats whaty you need for this type of track, Cream is definitely doin his ish, liking this trac, maybe get better emotion apexx, and then itll be better, 8/10...please return the favor to my track "Twinkling Star" it is in my sig.......