View Single Post
Old 10-11-05, 10:41 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Status/JPoll: Both you guys came in here looking for a completely different type of track than what this is. You want some shit you can skip around and spit quotables out of, and all that other stuff, which is cool - but the ladies ain't trying to hear that man. I can't sing, like Cream can, so this is a spitter's equivilant of smooth singing. You guys are saying to spit faster and put more force in it and all that - it's not that type of song fam. The beat's 78BPM, you'd clown your self trying to spit faster on this. What was I supposed to do, beat out and spit some savage shit in a track that's supposed to connect to the ladies? Nah son. Music dosen't come in a one-size fits all package, so you gotta changed clothes. And that's it. 1

Con/Inf:

That's cool, I def respect that. Props for seeing that it's a good song and great at what it's meant for, but still being able to say "hey, it's just not my personal type of track" and that's what's up.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote