View Single Post
Old 03-17-17, 12:18 PM   #8
Whatsup.doc
Herb

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Roy
Lol you aint even see me or know who I am and gonna talk about me being fat as fuck? Maybe when I used to be on this board when I was 16 but I haven't been fat. In fact I took this just for you spul boy. Comparing to when I was here vs. where I am now. Thank you come again.

Glad you admitted you were huge. You used to sidestep that back in the day. Admitting your problem is the first step. Good job.

Still a little concerned that you put together a side-by-side comparison just for me. Guess i struck a nerve.

http://i.imgur.com/vciURNO.jpg

Still fat. Less fat tho. So again, good job.

Second of all we make about the same amount of money, only difference is I don't need fancy shit to get myself by. I live a lowkey lifestyle. I don't need a condo or any fancy shit, I'm saving for the future and investing into shit now.

translation: I'm broke as fuck but I'm going to pretend all my money is away in a bank and in stocks and shit.

And this is a side hobby, I haven't taken this shit seriously in YEARS.

Stop. Save yourself some time and use it to get yourself on a good healthy diet.

The last time I did I was opening up gigs for Macklemore and XP. I just came back and started rapping again this year. And even then this wouldn't be my main source of income my job and my investments would be.

You can't even flow one bar smoothly, and you're trying to convince us you were opening up for Macklemore. LOL

p.s. Investing in Jenny Craig isn't the kind of investing you want to brag about

So like I said, suck a dick. You used to ride this dick hard and beg me to make songs for you and your wack ass crew.

Nah bruh. Search the message board. You tried to use your Washington connection with Tizz to sneak into MAS and sent him mad messages and songs to check out. We all laughed. You were awful.

Also, nobody rode your dick. You were clowned on this board by everyone. Even Lil Cali used to shit on you and that's saying something.

A year ago? lol I didn't know 2015 was a year ago. It's all good if you aint had work because you threw a couple of hightlights off youtube together with songs over them, so hard such hard editing.

Don't be jealous, brother. I'm sure one of your tracks will hit 10 plays eventually.

Stay in your lane.