Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 09-29-06, 09:25 PM   #1
Grace
New to RV

Dreams

IP:

You know those dreams you have that feel as if there's some kind of spiritual connection. I use to have them allot when I was younger, but as I got older I had them less and less. Most of the time they were about something that wasn't very important. I haven't thought about it very much these days but when I was pregnant for my children I had them allot. The same spiritual feeling but kind of twisted and sometimes just plain crazy. But some were right on. It almost makes a fear in you any time you feel that connection, because some of the dreams are nightmares of things that are totally possible. Then there are the dreams that seem as if you are being contacted by someone who has a similar out look or a spiritual connection with you because of what ever reason. It's almost hunting like there's a reason for it and you don't know what it is so it drives you crazy trying to figure it out. It's really hard to explain so if this is a bit choppy I apologize. I guess the closest thing to explain what I mean is deja vu, or that bad feeling you get when you meet someone who's kinda shady, that's the closest to the feelings behind these dreams or nightmares. I've just been asking myself why does this exist, why are we to be sent on these wild goose chases after things that are nearly impossible to obtain. I don't know I just needed to get this outta my head and on to another place before it drove me crazy. Sorry if it just seems like a bunch of babble.