View Single Post
Old 06-07-04, 09:27 AM   #70
C-Explicit
ILL-INTENTIONZ

IP:

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=128298

I have all the votes votes.. and he had none, yet a win was still given to him..

I had 5 votes - 0 votes and I won, then it got re-opened due to a complaint..
I then got more votes... making it every vote for me and non against me...

I never knew of this rule where you couldn't PM people asking them to look at your battle and maybe drop a vote?? Plus when I did that the battle was already closed...

I think I should get the win, because all of the votes were for me, and the whole battle was one sided... I also voted on battles and left links... I didn't PM everybody and be like "Vote for me on my battle".. I was just asking for imput, and if he felt like it he could drop a vote... This site is total B.S. because you say there is a rule, which was just newly added like the day before... I should have only been given a warning considering it is a new rule, and everyone in that battle voted for me...

Could you please reverse the final score, considering everyone who had voted on the battle voted for me... OR could you remove all the votes in the battle, and start it off fresh, and then we could get votes.... Because I won this battle hands down, and the fact that the rule was created the day before, judging on this battle should be more leaniant, considering I didn't even know about this rule until today...

Anyways could you please either reverse the score, or completely remove all of the votes, because i know i won this battle, and I recieved all of the votes in it which would give me an overwhelming win...

Thanks...