View Single Post
Old 07-23-04, 10:11 AM   #9
Restricted
DaTrus Is A Bitch!

IP:

.:aClassic PM'd And Said He Can't Show::.

::.I'ma Do 20 Lines Dissin Both Cats.::

Quote:
Originally Posted by calamity
I'm takin a risk by even mentioning this at the present moment..due to we having a tagteam matchopen...im askin not to use as a personal hehe =/... But i'd like to join... could you keep it on the d/l until you decide yes/no ?... ima talk to state n tell whati wanna do... i also due audio... 1-0... but i had a bad mic sorta.. just bought a new one yesterday...saw u only had 1 audio cat..maybe i can bee both text and audio..........<---------- just thoughts.. Get back to me =/.. thanks

Calamity and Poison
Ever Seen Played Lines In A Verse? Well Go Back To Your Verse and Read It..
Collapsing Ya Capacity..So Make Like Michael Jackson Son and Just Beat It..
I'm Tired Of Wack Fakes Trying To Be Wity But Rhyme Grity..His Names Calamity..
With Just My First Bar This Battle Was Wit Me...Time To Call Rb's Tourney Commity..
Close This Battle and Delete Posion and Calamity's Verse...We Don't Represent Wack Shit..
Yea You Wack Dicks..You Two Playing With Spits With Passion of Homopheliactic Antics..
I Could Combine Yea Records..Wow My Winz Double Yours and Your Loses Double Mine..
Only Time You Roll With Duece Nines..Is When You Have Brett Keisel's Jersey Resting On Ya Spine..
And Why Calamity PM'n DaClassic Asking Him "Please Don't Use This As A Personal"..Wack Shit..
Spitting Wit Punches To Leave These Cats Doing Verbal Backflips On Short Bars Like Gymnastics..
I'm Well Known..Vet Level..HeavyWeight Crushing Down On You FeatherWeight Pussies...
Take It In The Tushies..Cause You Two D/R Each Other In Battles It's Time To Push Beef..
As Jpoll and Every Other Member of The LBC Said...You Two Are Destined To Lose..
Wait Hold On...Even The Mag For The TTT Said You Two Fags Were Destined To Lose..
Coincedence? Nah Its The Truth Blessed..Rippin Out Your Heart Cause I'm Ruthless..
Dropping Those Spits Was Useless...You Can't Keep Up Wit The Pace You Two Could Use Rest..
I've Heard Of No Talent...But You Two Couldn't Rap Better Than GUnit101..
He's The Most Hated..But Still Gets More Recgonition For His Spits..Ya'll Might As Well Hold Ya Tongues..
Only Time You Two Could Hold A Dime Spit Is Holding A Blunt, Dawg I'm Serious..
Read Posions Sig and You'll See What My Last Line Is...Quoting A Hot Line To Make You Delerious....
Re$tricted Making You Pussies Bleed Like Its That Time Of The Month..Period..

~R~

Quote:
*This Is At The Bottom of Posions Signature*
Ill make u pussies bleed like its that time of tha month, Period.
-Cassidy-