View Single Post
Old 10-12-05, 03:08 AM   #32
Status
Ask About Me

IP:

once again no im saying your track was mad boring sounded like your where alking

i should say there was a lack of emotion...and your lyrics where basic you odnt have to use big words or anything but just that shit was mad basic not my style

and whats the use of me posting feedback if i cant state my opinion why would i say
"that was a dope track but not my style'
your sayign thats what everyone should say
if not then im lost becuase you said this
"is it a good track? definitely. Is it my speed? Definitely not."

see i think this
is it a good track? it oculd be if the guy who rapped wasnt so boring and upped his game..
is it my speed? no i explained ^^above

WTF is the purpose of that? thats exactly what i did but you think differntly

i dont want beef becuase thi is the internet...and yes im keeping an open mind about things other people may feel different but once againthats there opinion and this is my opinion......i just think your voice sounds shit on slow tracks and it dont really fit this song, but since what is done is done all i can say is what i would have done different becuase you cant do anything about your voice so i would have changed the rhyme scheme up alil bit,,

and you where saying this is a song for the ladies right?
and gay poeple consider themselves ladies right? i was just tryna cracka joke to keep your mind of the fact i hella dissed you

and its funny how someone gives you honest feedback and you get mad or defensive
but ive read some feedback fromy ou that said shit similar sort of.

but yea i couls tell he was new to recording but he got mad potiential

and im only getting mad descriptive on your flawse is becuase your going for shows and cds sales or whatever so you need your shit perfect unlike most these kids on here