View Single Post
Old 10-31-05, 09:17 AM   #36
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP:

Time to leave some feedback on this one...

Loving the beat first of all...definitely good pick. Cream dude, nice voice, it grows on you and I'm already singing along with it now. Catchy hook without a doubt

Okay, you come in...some real talk right there...flow is on point just like the delivery: it's laid-back and relaxed yet it doesn't sound boring at all. I like the Cream dude in background dude, it adds something to the verse. I like your lyrics on this one, speaking some truth yet not in a vulgar way you know. You're just stating facts.

Hook again: I'm loving it for sure

Second verse: flow is getting better near the end in fact, it seems like you were getting more and more into the song. Delivery keeps on point, presence is there...lyrics are good just like in the first verse. I just like your overall attitude on both verses in fact...

Hook and outro: adlibs bring something extra to it, and I can't get over the dude's singing...damn...it really sticks to my head...*sings*

Props for real on this one...

*hops off his dick*

Haha...nah for real...props (feedback to learn rankings in RG btw)

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote