View Single Post
Old 06-08-05, 05:24 PM   #5
Compose

IP:

what are your views on today's goverment.. how do you think they are handling the situations of todays world.. in an ever changing political race are todays politics up to par? how dp you think president bush is doing as a president? who did you vote for in the 2004 elections?

Whats your views on todays government?
Gay...its developing into a new world order and by inflicting fear into homes nightly they are consuming the American people into trading their rights for protection...and eventually you will have no rights and the entire government will turn into a dictatorship that owns you and everyone you know, but most people are too scared to say anything about it...and those who do get killed, simple as that.

How do you think they are handling the situations of todays world?
Gay again...Bush is constantly fucking with every other country especially Iraq and Iran since theyre the majority of the oil holders...and the middle east running OPEC doesnt help either...so now he tries to butt buddy them talking about helping their people but is just greedy as fuck...and the conspiracies...i wouldnt be suprised if Bush took that guys idea (forgot his name)...but it was to start wars in order to maintain population control...look at him sending thousands and thousands of people into Iraq WHEN THERES NO NEED TO...THE FUCKING WAR IS OVER...IF YOU WANNA KEEP SENDING PEOPLE WHY DONT U JUS HOLD EVERYONE BACK AND SEND AN ATOMIC BOMB...fucking dumbass i swear...

In an ever changing political race are todays politics up to par?
Its the same as its always been...and i doubt anything will ever change unless a revolution occurs.

How do you think president bush is doing as a president?
Basically described in the past answers...

Who did you vote for in the 2004 elections?
Not old enough to vote...but if i could of i would of voted Kerry...and im not saying Kerry is all mighty perfect and is way better then Bush...they both have their faults, but Bush is worse, better to try with a new president then keep going in a downward spiral with a faggot like Bush, then Bush has his redneck hillbilly dicriders on his asscrack...you notice in where i am (New York City)...the voting was like 83% to Kerry...California voted Kerry and almost the rest of the East voted Kerry...were the biggest cities and fucking smartest (not to diss other cities...but its true NYC and LA are the reigning cities...not to be fucked with, if they say Kerry its Kerry...but nooo the redneck hillbillies (Ohio,Kansas,Indiana, etc. all these desert farm animal gun toatin pickup truck motherfuckers voted Bush so they could keep their shotgun...but when Russia,Osama, China, and North Korea decide to end america your petty shotguns wont help shit faggots

and that is all

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus