Thread: Report A Mod
View Single Post
Old 09-17-05, 01:40 PM   #81
%%%%
Middle Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidMoon
EDIT: i took Lil C off the banned list as i had read the replies that omb and nos said in the thread, and he bit concepts, but not lines.
But i am banning k-trini's alias,Deranged,as he was caught biting and admitted it.

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...766#post2441766

OK..as u are aware,from the PM i sent you yesterday,my alias "deranged" was banned.And in the link above..I found out..it was from "fluidmoon".And my problem is..the unjustifaction in his banning of my account.He claims that he banned me for biting...yet..i never bit in a battle.I had a kinda joking competition with daz like 2 months ago in the free agent thread..and i did do it.But it was for jokes.I never did bite in a battle..and i never WILL bite in a battle.That free agent shit wasn't serious.Everyone who is active enuff knows that shit.But fluidmoon doesn't.If he was active enough...which a moderator should be....he would have known that.I been on this site a long time and i don't even know who the fuck he is.He didn't the know the whole story behind this.He was ignorant in this whole thing..but he decided to take it upon himself and ban my account anyways.
And I am also aware of the fact that I was caught cheating a while back.But all the accounts..I-Cunt-Troll/K-trin/&K-trini were banned from it.And since then..I've never cheated in a battle or nothing.And Fluidmoon...decides to ban me..from something that I've already payed my dues for or wateva u wanna call it.That's like commiting a crime...spending all ur time in jail..then coming out...but go back again for no reason.(except this is to a FAR lesser degree of cource.)If I was sopposed to be banned for this regardless...why wasn't my macreep/natural killa and this one(pressence) banned ASAP?Cuz everyone played dective work and found out i was k-trini....yet...i get banned for cheating NOW,like 5 months after?That's BS.Cuz natural killa & Macreep were banned for hurricane katrina comments..so that's a different and a far more justified reason.
On my deranged account..i wuz 8-0..neva broke any rules...& i stopped beefin with everyone for no reason(like i used to do wit my K-trini account)........

So i stop doin all that stupid shit....started acting normal...and yet.... some destitude and undeserving mod bans me?

So all in all...Fluidmoon is an inactive & destitude mod...who banned my deranged account..in an ignorant/unfair..and REALLY unjustified matter.