View Single Post
Old 06-08-04, 03:42 PM   #1
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

*** Designated Voters ***

IP:

i'm on another board where i came up with the idea of DESIGNATED VOTERS.....n it works....if enough ppl like the idea here,it can be brought to STROBE'S attention,n the wack ass voting system can be changed for the better on RB...it will get rid of D/R,the BLACKLIST, and the whole BATTLE FORUM PROBLEM THREAD...ok here is how it works

before the battle starts,both opponents agree on 5 voters they both think will be fair,n those ppl HAVE to vote.....they also pick a couple of backup voters in case one or two of the 5 is busy......but its done BEFORE the battle,n both ppl agree,so there is no bitching after the battle about unfair votes
this is done easily in PM's before the battle...one opponent PM's the other n sends a list of all the ppl he/she would agree to..n the other would pick 5(plus the couple of back up voters) out of those n he/she would agree to too,then they post it in the rules that ONLY those ppl can vote ...no outside voters.......then they can be contacted to be told that they were chosen.......thats all...........

shit WORKS.......instead of having a list of ppl who CANNOT vote,u have a list of ppl who CAN.....

this was called DESIGNATED VOTERS
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote