View Single Post
Old 03-04-06, 01:44 PM   #20
thurdshift
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
this proves you're a moron... Yo you're sampled shit is hot... but you're composing sucks... when you don't know what either is... Come on junior mint... sell beats to your cousins and get your weight up. And the fact that you even came back in this thread just to see what I said... means... you're a homo... so... eat a dick and do what cha like.

~THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL RESPOND TO YOU~
i commented on your lousy composing on the beat/beats you had marked ORINGINAL FULLY COMPOSED since you're so smart how come you didnt figure that out, and second i can tell whats composed from whats not in some of your sampled beats caz sometimez they dont match..so dog im not gonna argue with a bitch, someone who gets his panties in a bunch whenever they say somethin negative about his work...get off my dick, if you;re so much better than me, you shouldnt feel threatened when i say somethin, you SHOULD be better than that, so you respondin to somethin i say shows ME that you're not, in fact you;re insecure...hey, you're right you can have the internet sales...selling beats to dot com artists, i'll do the hand to hand sales, build a rep and get money, its called a hustle...i respected yours awhile ago, now you've exposed yourself to be a worthless whining pussy, who can make decent beats....im pretty sure you'll see that this is my last time responding to you and come up with some bullshit to attempt to own me, caz you'll see im done arguin with a pussy....so have at it...get your nuts off typing hard (no homo) good day....

p.s. and i want your midi controller, maybe someone with some creativity can use it

FREE AGENT NIGGA
CINCINNATI'S FINEST!!!
HOLLA @ ME!!!

Send a message via AIM to thurdshift   Reply With Quote