Thread: favorite drug?
View Single Post
Old 07-15-09, 01:43 AM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

antirehab you would froth your pants if you knew what my lifestyle consisted of... i really cant say anything on a public forum because thats really dumb but honest to god if i could tell you the stuff i do on a daily basis you would absolutly envy the fuck out of me..

at the moment in terms of what i take on prescription though im on tramel or tramadol hydrochloride 200mg.. ive reached a point where xanax and valium and all the benzos just do absolutly nothing to me i can take 5 2mg tri score xanax tombstones and i wont feel a thing.. opiates are my drug of choice..

weed and alcahol are also majorly prevelant in my lifestyle ofcourse but thats totally natural... what i dont do is extasy i think its a complete waste of time and money nobody makes it right anymore anyway and theres just far better product on the market.. meth i dont mind on occaision but im not addicted to uppers because i like my downers...

adam, mushrooms are good... but you really gotta space them out when you do them... i go through periods usually once a year where ill eat chronic amounts of them but ive been finding latly that i get suicidal on those bastards so im staying away.....

but what i do absolutly LOVE without a doubt my favourite drug of all time is LSD.. in my mind that is the best drug ever created by man and should be far more prevelant in society... it doesent get the respect and popularity it deserves..