View Single Post
Old 12-10-04, 10:29 PM   #2
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

IP:

Interview With SPuL

FlowIntelligent: aiight we're here today interviewing SPuL the returning RV text tourney champ whats up hoecake ?
SPuL: nothing much Mr. I got my dick rolled over by a fat slut. let's do this.
FlowIntelligent: aiight...so how do you feel about this text tourney do you think its a good idea for those people trying to elevate further in text ?
SPuL: Yea, it's good. and this time people will actually try their hardest, cuz of the dough you put out. Only a fool like you would do that. lol but mad props for it
FlowIntelligent: lol yea i know but im not concerned about the money ... maybe i'll just buy RV from strobe lol. so who do you think is the most overrated competitor in this tourney ?
SPuL: well, I think it would be Empire. Yes, he is most hated. But I think it might jus be cuz he talks so big of himself, like he dopest audio head, and how he beat Kingz, (Which he really lost, but meh) and then how he is dopest text head and shit. He ain't. And some kids actually believe that. Like that faggish Lil Cali kid. Dumb fuck he is, posting up his dads pics. lol but yea, he aiight, but damn, HE overates himself up, and he got like 50 posts per day, so I guess that makes him most overated. iunno lol
FlowIntelligent: alright i feel that how about most underrated ?
SPuL: i'm gonna say most underated is Mike Hawk. Kids, think he wack by his record, and don't care much for him. But I personally love his punches, he got some dope shit. If he tries, he could pull this one off who knows. Like on that callab wit E Looch, I liked his shit more than Looch, and the nigga dissed me for 12 lines too. lol....Triple_N I think too, but now he be gettin' more credit thanks to his audio, so he gettin' his respect now. But Mike Hawk in my opinion tho
FlowIntelligent: yea mike hawk is definately underrated as is triple N in text
SPuL: yea fashos
FlowIntelligent: aiight so when this tourney is over and the next one starts will you be the 2 time text tourney champ ?
SPuL: iunno, I don't like to hype myself up. But I'm jus gonna give it my hardest. And if shit works out, it works out. I don't think I should have won for first time, cuz some good people no-showed or didn't care, so I don't hpye myself about that first one much. But it would be nice to win this one.
FlowIntelligent: see that people SPuL isnt always a asshole sometimes he can be humble also.
SPuL: lol weerd...
FlowIntelligent: aiight final four people.....name them
SPuL: aiight, I say Kingz, Triple_N, Mike hawk, Socrates. Iunno a lot of good people. but meh...
FlowIntelligent: I semi- agree i think it will be Socrates, gunit101., led poetic and chrit or feeble ... i like to see the upsets though.
FlowIntelligent: and of those 4 people who will be the final 2 and who will win in your opinion
SPuL: yea, I still think that some people will be too heavy headed, and no-show or don't try thinkin' theyt so good...out of those 4, I think it will be Kingz and Triple_N. and for winnin'. Iunno. it would be tough. Kingz has better flow, and funny punches, and Triple has dope punches, and nice flow too. Could go either way
FlowIntelligent: Yea i feel that. time for shout-outs let everyone know who's on your good side .
SPuL: my road buddy Forsaken, Kingz, Triple_N, Lady Fiya, Shabba, soc, Pair A dyce, troop, Vango, Virtue, Calamity, Enygma, VP, Led, Automatik, DV, and yea, too many if I forgot you, too bad.
SPuL: oh yea, and yo lazy dick rolled ass
FlowIntelligent: yea yea i feel you on that but it was my mic that got rolled on not my dick lol anyways... got beef with anyone that you would like to clown ?
SPuL: yea, there are some fags, and a hoe, that on my beef side. lol But I ain't gonna say names, cuz I ain't gonna give them something to up their post count wit. Taking the net so serious, and gettin' pissed over stupid shit. lol People these days.. nah layins? weerd...
FlowIntelligent: lol weerd i nah what you layins... there you have it the exclusive interview with SPuL... love him or hate him either way he's here to win his second text tourney in a row... so be careful... any final words ?
SPuL: nah layins? weerd...
FlowIntelligent: And thats weerd

There You Have It The Exclusive Interview With The One And Only SPuL

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.