View Single Post
Old 12-10-04, 10:49 PM   #6
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

IP:

Those arent my explinations..... i was to lazy and i didnt want to delete it

-SPuL- Vs. Typic Ill
This should be a one sided battle... i seen a spit from Typic Ill in the cypher forum but it wasnt up to SPuL's level so i gotta go with the returning champ in this one.

-Enygma- Vs. R.I.S.E
Well i have never seen anything from R.I.S.E so i gotta go with enygma

-R-Rated- Vs. Current
Same with this battle... current who ??? r-rated will win

-Kingz- Vs. High-Dro
Kingz hasnt done text in a while on RV but high-dro wont be able to match up to him. Kingz has got this one in the bag

-Triple_N Vs. JWillP
jwillp is new to RV but is he new to rap...? it doesnt really matter triple N all the way

Amazing- Vs. The Real Omega
well amazing will win amazingly in this one against the real omega

Empire Vs. -Marshall Law-
marshall law and empire hmm i think it will be a good battle but empire will come out on top

-Killah.Bwoy- Vs. Ex-Ile
killah.bwoy is good ex-ile is unknown simple as that killah.bwoy will win

-Vango- Vs. Soljah
vango is good at text soljah is new so i gotta go with vango

-Distille-d Vs. Symm3trik
symm3trik who ?? distilled will win this easily

-Gunit101.- Vs. Cenario
Cenario's my boy but this is a one sided battle... gunit101. will win this one

-RDotGod- Vs. KOOL COL-B
rdotgod has the ability to win the whole tournament and KOOL COL-B will be his first victim. rdotgod will take it.

-For$aken- Vs. Climax
forsaken and climax hmmm... how about forsaken for the K.O ?

-Socrates- Vs. GangsStarShit
one of the best battles in the first round.. these two people have a ton of beef.. GSS beat socrates' alias will he win this time..... i think so and he's my prediction to do win the whole tourney. socrates all the way

-JPoll -Vs. A1C
A1C is decent but not good enough to beat JPoll... possibly a K.O here

-Schema- Vs. Makaveli Trained
makaveli trained had a good open mic but i havent seen any battles of his so schema will win.

-Led Poetic- Vs. Wrecck
led poetic should take this one quite easily... possibly a K.O here also

-Troop- Vs. Psyco
decent battle... psyco has some skills but troop should be able to win this one

-.Indeph.- Vs. BWALLakaILLNESS
BWALLakaILLNESS talks a lot of shit but i think indeph will make him talk shit out of the tourney... indeph will win

-Premanition- Vs. Archeologist
One of the best battles this week. Premanition against ex crew member archeologist... both are good but i gotta say premanition here. arch has lost some of his touch but maybe this will be the battle he takes it back

-Mike Hawk-] Vs. Ike
mike hawk should be able to take this one easily but ike could come unexpectedly dope so dont under-estimate him but i still gotta go with Mike Hawk on this one

Kwell Vs. -Ambient-
kwell is pretty good and has shown his skill amazingly in the KLL, but ambient is also dope i say this will be one of the best battles in the first round.. im undecided on this one

-Sdizzle -Vs. WickedClown
sdizzle is good but can definately come weak sometimes... wickedclown is good but can weak sometimes... but i think sdizzle's witty punches will get him the win

-DaClassic- Vs. Wicked One
this should be another dope battle... as daclassic an old head from RV takes on a newer head from RV... both are good but i think daclassic will get the win

-Celestial- Vs. Oreo
celestial is from RB and some people say he's dope i have never personally seen aything from him over there but oreo wont be able to take him out this round.. my prediction is celestial

GKillaz05 Vs. -Evolution-
gkillaz05 is also a old head from RV going against evolution who in my opinion is pretty dope and with some quick elevation could beat alot of vets on RV so i gotta give it to him

-DrasticMeasurez- Vs. Personify
this should be a decent battle... if DM cant keep his lines short he will win but if he doesnt personify will get it... prediction DM

-Introspect- Vs. Godz Angel
introspect has been on RV for a while but isnt very active anymore and im not so sure about godz angel.. but introspect's vocabulary and wordplay should give him the win

-9Th Degree -Vs. Weedex
this will be a good battle but i dont think weedex can top 9th degree's punches

-One M.B -Vs. Elusiv G
One M.B has left the site but might come back for this tourney if he does elusiv G is in some trouble... but i think elusiv G could take him with a really good thought-out verse

Paramik Vs. E-Dubz blah
this should also be a good battle... both are around the same level i would say paramik is a lil underated and more dope than e-dubz so he gets my vote

-Hotshh! -Vs. Cannabarz
hotshh is really dope but people dont notice him and cannabarz isnt too active but holds a good record with witty punches i think hotshh might this the upset though

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas