View Single Post
Old 03-11-09, 11:27 AM   #9
MurDaH187
Addicted

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Luth
Pretty much. And Murdah you might not have seen us battle, but I've seen you battle and.. lmaoooooo don't talk homeboy.

my dude you only seen me battle rookies and a washed up vet (E.C) dont mean u bash u kid (my fult) but im still elevating while it seems like ya progress has stop... and nick i respect the fact u guys battle on other site,
(put me on so i can battle ya there) but the fact is on this site right now im not seeing noting which is exsactly why im talking woundering why are ya so cocky??? not saying that u not nice but saying i havent seen shit to prove ur point lately and i dont wanna see an old battle link i wanna see what u can do NOW!!,

^^ and after that note i just hyped myself up real quick so,
J.LUTH whats good with a battle since u talking shit like i cant talk since u seen like 3 or 4 battles of mines LETS BE REAL, i have lost battle dude to MIS-SPELLED WORDS, and people not understanding why i put so many MULTIS in 1 PUNCH THAT IT SEEMS STRECHED HERE, and i lost a battle because i went 5 bars insted of 4....

SO TO BE REAL ITS NOT LIKE I SUCK, THIS SITE JUST GOT 1 TYPE OF STYLE YA ALL LIKE which is why i feel like im not geting the respect i deserve non-the-less im not mad just trying to change up and perfect the style ya like.....

but i mean since i cant talk about battle (according to you) that means it would be a pretty easy win for u huh???
so then take the ez win and battle me???
6 bars...