View Single Post
Old 07-06-03, 10:58 PM   #4
shiznit
Tampons are expensive

IP:

Shiznit's Thoughts:

As far as i can remember i used to always think im a super hero myself when i was a kid...*reminiscin* hehe...i remember one time when my mom was at the hospital gaving birth to my brother *shakes head* i wore this "super girl" costume i was like 4 or 5 yrs old back then and i was at the the hospital running down the halls ...it was funny!...(so much for my childhood memories >LOL)

childhood fantasies from superman to peterpan to captain america to spiderman to incredible hulk to xmen and even to power rangers..lol its just part of life ya kno...and understatement's piece made me realize that in his piece...such good imagery..such passion...the rhyme scheme was very unique..its alternate-rhymes....incredible!

Being a girl...thats definitely hard..although to many people being a female is just so easy as they think it is....well guess what? ITS NOT!

In this world of imperfection...females are the dominant species that constantly react to the rapid growth of beautifulness...

in short...they practice perfection and they would do almost ANYTHING just so that they would feel good about themselves or feel sexy anyway they can...but they just dont realize that they already have it inside them...they just reject the unfamiliar...

just like what they say..."beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...beauty is not about being slim...sexy...having a great hair..tight ass...big breasts...nice smile...having tons of make up...*shakes head* beauty is whats inside each and every heart of any girl in this whole damn world...we are soo unique in many ways...but for some reason media : magazine, tv, radio, internet...they always make it appoint that they make ppl feel bad about themselves so that they would sell something and put some dough in their pockets...its shameful but thats life.

but besides all that dagyrl made me see something sooo real and true and that it really happens...that there are billions of females out there who are sooo conscious about themselves that they would risk something that its not even worth risking for...

both great pieces...its really hard for me to choose between those...but because of the real life effect of dagyrl's piece...i think she deserves to win this one...

....i really enjoyed these guys!...*sigh* such GREAT writers!
Send a message via Yahoo to shiznit