View Single Post
Old 08-23-08, 06:31 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

So like, I am not going to go into detail and break these verses down. I vote for Flight simply because he showed up. Ghostface did not show up. Malak is not ghostface, fuck man.. just look at ghost last week and look at that verse and then tell me if they are the same dude.

So yeah...

Vote: Flight

Its already been explained, Ghostface was asked to sign up he said he didnt' want to yet. His brother was with me, he said he'd go in as him. He signed up, dropped two verses. An when I told Malak, he said he'd get back into text. Malak and Ghostface are brothers, In real life. They are both my cousins. The Ghostface you've seen is the older one, Malak is his little brother. Ghost has never done anything via text before, while Malak was text battling on RB before I was. It's the same Eddie, An Sagat signin up an gettin straight into playoffs. I thought he knew the password his brother used on the ghostface account, he didn't. So he made a new name, an I told him to post early so Flight didn't get screwed over. Flight saw what Malak posted and dropped his verse accordingly. This was a fair battle, if I knew before hand he didn't know the Ghost accound it would had been Flight vs Malak in the title. Which I'll change that too now. I'm not gonna DQ your vote, because its your opinion. And whoever else feels this as an unfair matchup after reading that feel free to vote Flight. However, I'm going to vote on this as a fair matchup by juding verses. You all can vote how you want.

Lay