Thread: Ghetto Whip
View Single Post
Old 10-13-08, 08:41 AM   #55
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Business Man
Yeah, I guess posting on rapverse wasting away your time makes you higher on the totem pole of life. I have a clear idea of who you are.

You were obviously made fun of through out school,but you didn't really care. You just smoked weed and played a guitar or an instrument of some sort. You hid your passion for wanting to be a professional musician, so you just do/did small gig's at coffee shops,open mics,etc. You've been working at a grocery store or a department store of some sort for the past 5 year's, give or take a few. You post a fake you on the internet, because somehow you think it gives you credibility, and you find someone you see that is trying to do something positive in their life so you try to shit on them in every aspect, knowing that you won't ever reach a thread of success like they have so you continue to try and call them out about stupid stuff, i.e.:buying groceries to fill in for rent,etc.

The thing is, man. You're making up shit in hopes to defend yourself. But everything we have said about you is true and there are posts to back it up. And you got room to talk shit about him posting on rapverse when you post more often than he does nowadays. Everything you say makes you sound stupid and you're a sad human being.

88 miles per hour should do it.