View Single Post
Old 08-24-04, 07:06 PM   #19
Ms.Skillz4daze
Flyweight

IP:

.[/SIZE]

next word: Religion[/QUOTE]

Religion seems to be synonymous with division/Plus it's dangerous, causin' major collisions/Between the rational and the downright senseless/I ain't here to diss nobody's beliefs, I'm just sayin' religion helped to commence this/havoc that most of us are facing today/But what could we especially, as black people, expect when slave holders were ALSO the ministers telling us to PRAY/F that. I ain't waitin' on no heaven to get free/Me and my peepz WILL experience paradise here in this world, believe me/Or we will turn this mutha out/Think it's a game and watch how you'll have no room for any other doubt/I'm just keystylin', tryna check out the vibe of the site still, feel me? But back on religion, yeah most of it is hypocritical really/I guess it's not so much religion in itself/But greedy behind people exploiting the people and using God's name to justify the existence of criminally disproportionate levels of wealth/And lastly, people in Amerikkka talk all this crap about "Muslim extremists", alright/But what the hell is not extreme about the religious right?/Hypocrites killin' people in the name of their god but can't tell nobody why The Devil exists/If God is the creator of all, then what kinda crap is this?