View Single Post
Old 08-11-04, 01:59 PM   #3
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

Part 2

IP:

Eyvon: tha only reason i rock is cause i suck their cocks/ once that bitch hit an orgasm, man it hit tha spot/ so by tha sound of it, y'all know i rock/ guys pull out they dicks soon as tha music starts/ im ready 2 fuck all my big ass fans/ everytime i hear "yo Ey, u rock and fuck ur band!"/ i aint no band, bitch/ i just rap high pitch/ so i git sex and all my female fans git sum 90 year olds/ all tha hottest names in rap know MY area code

Guy: aww suck it bitch!

Girl: umm, suck ur own.../ now im on tha stage/ we gonna do things MY way

Guys: who tha fuck r u? where's Kobe and OJ?

Girl2: god dammit, im sick of her 2/ showin off her thong like she sum fuckin prositute/ ha, she cant rhyme and she cant even rap/ she's a kon artisit, and she sounds like crap

Girl: ya, llike "Just Like Me" audio, iwas sent 2 pack/ "Fuckin Crazy" audio, i was sent 2 pack/ just cause i wanted 2 do sum backup shit/ fuck Eyvon, im gonna be "it"

Guy: who r u? have u ever stared yet?

Girl2: umm, duh she has boy, r u retarded?

Eyvon: but im still tha most popular in all of the group/ dumb ass weasel dorkwad motherfuckers think im cute

Girl: MTV told me 2 sue her if ive had enough/ but she socked me so hard i couldnt git up

Girl2: aww, fuck Eyvon and her "wannabe" band/ ima start my own group... where tha fuck is Stan

Eyvon: ladies, y cant u c/ they're not gitting it for free/ so kiss my ass if u got problems/ a bitch like me, even Marshall' got 1

Eyvon: cause these guys dont even know tha name of my band

Girl: eww, look at her

Eyvon: and they all at me but they aint lookin for hands

Girl2: o hi god! doesnt even make sense!

Eyvon: cause once i blow they know ill b tha woman

Girl: pft.... ya rite

Eyvon: all because im tha lead singer with no band

Girl2: bitch, please

(No band)x9

Eyvon: im tha lead siinger of no band/ i git all tha guys 2 jack off they dicks real fast/ and as tha lead singer of my band my tango makes all the guys jack off real fast my tango/ whew whew whew whew/ look out for my next record its in tango/ t tango t tango t tango/ my tango makes all the guys wanna jack off their dicks real fast/ my salsa makes all tha guys gasp, and jack off they dicks real fast, my tango

Girl (in backround): ho...

Eyvon: hey who just called me a hO?

ThE NeW kIdS oN tHe BlOcK SuCk A lOt Of DiCk
BoY-gIrL gRoUpS MaKe Me SiCk
AnD I cAn'T WaIt TiL i CaTcH aLl U FaGgOtS iN PuBlIc
ImA LoVe It