View Single Post
Old 06-03-04, 04:05 PM   #4
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

IP:

my homies drop like gravity, reality is that god is mad at me/ but I won't succomb to a tragedy/ fuck vanity, my virtues could hurt you, if you close enough/playin with fiire could get your toes blown off/ momma would kill me if she saw me hold this sawd-off/ cause pumps could make grown man apologize for his actions/ while getting blind sided by blury distractions/ got layed out, now this played out underaged clown on the floor contracting/ my hate imminates and forms a physical shape/ now its critical, that I couldnt graduate/ Like Kanye West/ but the pressure crushes the flesh protecting my chest/ cracking the bones benieth my vest/ a tear drops from my cheeks to the side of my neck/ but Im not like everbody, I was'nt raised like the rest/ u could protest all you want/ but you could'nt protect from those crushing taunts/ I was spanish a racial war front/ older kids chaised me to the door son/ continue to remind me why one day I gotta be someone/

next topic....losing a girl/guy in a car crash or accident.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod