View Single Post
Old 09-13-05, 04:00 AM   #17
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

IP:

[QUOTE=King Solo]oh my god, arent you a witty little turd today, nicely done getting your boyfriend acuity in here to back you up by the way, real gangsta right there. [B]now get ure facts straight son, when i had From: UK in my file that is cuz my location was the UK, i wasnt in Australia saying i was in UK, why the fuck wud i wanna lie and say i rep crappy UK with gay ass people like you repping it.[/B] I merely said i was from: UK cuz at that moment i was, then i moved to Australia so i changed my location.

but i must say, nicely done with the steve irwin shit, very creative you should be proud, [B]and ure real gangsta battling nerds over the internet with ure microphone,[/B] [B]and i aint even gonna comment on ure lack of lyrical skills anyway cuz we aint got all day.[/B] so brush ya ego off junior, and then go take ure internet gangsta and try pushing it on sumone else, respect the alias, true gangsta right there [B]god ure such a child.[/B][/QUOTE]

1st: explain all ya UK hype open mics repping UK to the core and now you're sayin we're all crappy?...kinda hypocritical don't ya think. And i know you moved away i never said you lied

2nd: Mic > Keyboard...so i'm guessing you're more nerdy for the fact you still type ya raps...

3rd: u have always wanted me in your crews...always liked the drops i've done...you refered to me as your fav UK audio head and was always eager to hear my drops you even voted for me on regular occasions saying that i was good...nominated me on several occasions for awards...and now i conflict your interests i have a lack of skills?...again hypocritical of ya.

&

4th: God you are SUCH a child
Bizzy