View Single Post
Old 11-02-06, 09:57 PM   #3
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

IP:

Well Considering that Rap itself isnt a Job or a talent Raping Is a gift from life, coming from the struggles and strives of a lifetime worthe of troubles. So i would say that I am a good asset to a Record label anywhere. applying the Facts that I am a persistent person and I font give up so easily. I've been blessed with this gift to rap since I was born lol. But on a serious not ive been rapping since i was bout 7/8 around that time and im 16 now and im really well known on the streets of North Carolina and i get around ive done sold out shows ( Yeah!! ) and ive done freestyle battles and if You want to see me I will be in the freestyle battle at the Henderson Convention Center In Henderson North Carolina on Friday @ 7:00 pm for $5 so come out and show your support. Ive been told that I have a original voice, and my lyrics were really well put and I have my points that get out through my music. Ive lost Freestyle battles but Lately ive won alot and ive got my name out more than I thought i would and I myself own a Record Label called Dem City Boys Recordings (DCB Inc.) and rii now were workin on the Mixtape so anybody can get down so holl at me. Rap is my life inside of my life, its one of the reason I stay in the right path, and go to school and alot of positive things I do in life come from me tryin to support my life of rapping. Rap isnt a Job, it isnt a Business, it's not a Skill, rapping is a Lifestyle.

Stanza.

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*