View Single Post
Old 05-19-05, 03:03 AM   #15
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
its schema truth time...

the reason a lot of white people arent fond of black people today is because of politics...

id say about half of black people are very respectable hard working people...

the other half act an ass part, most, or all of the time...

acting an ass can be anything from being rude for no reason, being loud and obnoxious, being lazy, being a drug dealer, etc etc etc... and of course theres a lot of people that act an ass from other races but this thread is about black people...

now when other people spend their lives acting an ass it doesnt work out for them, they dont get into college, they get shitty jobs, and life generally sucks for them...this is true for the blacks that act an ass so much that they get absolute shit grades or flunk out of high school...

but for black people that finish high school with at least a 2.0 its completely different...thanks to affirmative action this group of black people probably have it easier than any other race to get into college, get well-paying jobs, etc...because every college and company needs a certain amount of token black people...

now let anyone call out these people for being rude or just generally obnoxious and they are automatically a racist and their opinions dont matter to mainstream america...

so these people that act an ass enough to be obnoxious to everyone around them, but not enough to fuck up their futures...live in kind of a bubble of protection where nobody is ever allowed to say anything bad about them...

and so they act even more obnoxious...because hey if theres no limit to what everyone else will put up with than why not...

and their kids grow up seeing them act obnoxious all the time with nice house/cars/jobs...so they say "hey...acting like that is the way to have a good future"...

so every generation gets worse and worse...

and when you see people that get away with murder and youre not allowed to say anything it makes you angry...

and anger leads to hate...

racism isnt getting better...its getting worse...and it will continue to get worse as long as there is the double standard about how black people are allowed to act and how everyone else is allowed to act...

if you decide youre gonna post hate about this go back and read it again and tell me its not true...

I don't know exactly how to put it, but you're perspective is wrong.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!