View Single Post
Old 07-11-05, 12:55 PM   #44
the omen
tha illest

IP:

Quote:
but it sounds good in my headphones, so... iunno, I was high.

^lol, yo ferreal i think thats the best statement i can relate to, i recently discovered that you're musical abilities are much better when you're stoned, from recording to mixing... i dunno shyt just gives a vibe i guess...

Quote:
DV ......... when i entered into our battle i was fucked up....... on muscle relaxers for my back ...... and you know this..... so now that im feeling better and aint on em no more..... care to try your luck again?

^wow, that is a funny statement... blame it on muscle relaxers...rite...

Quote:
and as for omen....... hey..... at least i dont no show in battles when you know you got stiff comp.... net thugging?????? nigga please come see me!!!!!!!!!!! see the difference between me and you is.... i dont hide behind my computer..... im live nigga.... i can do this on wax or if you want we can take it to the streets..... either way...... its only bad for you.....

^lol.... i no showed cuz i was busy/ mixer not working/ too much work to transferr a large file on dial up.. ect... but thats not the point, i dont care y u think i noshowed... stop saying nigga cuz ur not black u just some homocat.. u ARE hiding behind your computer rite now... i mean, if ur tough prove it... rite now ur only showing me ur capabilities of talkin shit on the net... that is the TRUTH...lol we can "TAKE IT TO THE STREETS" dude, ur kidding me, grow tha fuck up u lil delinquint, one day ur gonna get some pussy wen ur like 19 and u'll calm ur lil fiesty net life down n smoke a bob instead... till then u needa look at how ur acting... u not even a known INTERNET head, and u still cocky as hell, you are BELOW AVERAGE if that... so stop tryin to cover it up w ith a (net-tude) bitch ass... spic ass mufucka... stopsayin words u wouldnt say in real life...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen