View Single Post
Old 07-11-05, 03:10 PM   #45
Key...
You Love My Style.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
DV ......... when i entered into our battle i was fucked up....... on muscle relaxers for my back ...... and you know this..... so now that im feeling better and aint on em no more..... care to try your luck again?

1st- Why get into some cyber beef wit me when u asked me to collab wit ya like couple days ago?

2nd- U aint even in this finals, so why u bullshitting? Yea i called ya name and alot of others is a fuckin a battle u got to use wuteva u can use...if u dont like..."jump out the screen, and find me"..lol ye u told me about the stuff that happened to ya....namsayin but u said u were ok...so why blame on this now if u want another battle dont hesitate and talk like a chickinhead u kno were to find me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
lol, damn tito officialy has gotten my net thug award... dude is sooo gangster , he rocks cyberspace... i bet he has like a netzooka or sumn to blow us away... or give us a virus so we no show cuz he's ill like that... dont you all agree? he is too gangster...

fuckin gay mufucka... f tha tourney...

^^This was funny.....hahaha....watch out for the netzooka..lol

Anywayz man Vote on this shit..and seven dont worry about phenoms vote is ok it counts i kno he keeps it real..feel me.

Is funny that seven dont get mad at the stuff i used cuz he knows is all cyber shit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.