View Single Post
Old 10-12-08, 03:51 PM   #39
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.
really now? may i go back to 1992?......one of the "greatest teams of all time"..the 92 Miami Canes..supposedly the most explosive offensive team ever...what happened in that Sugar Bowl for the National Championship?.....one of the top 10 D's ever whooped their ass all over the field for a supposed "upset". A+ offense usually does not win the game against A+ Defense...i mean...look at the last national champion..LSU..they sure as shit didnt win it on offense. They had a great D.

and you say a great offense can keep the ball away from another offense...but not if they are playing a great D...a great D will not allow a lengthy drive to happen. Trust me, noone LOVES a great drive running the ball and taking away clock more than i do..but you cant do that on a great all around defense.

That Giants D-Line was..like i said...one of the better D Lines ever..i never said it was the out right greatest ever. They held that "greatest offense of all time" to 14 points when it mattered the most. A great defense is your best offense...its called field position..time of possession. They were 1-1 against the Giants...but who won the championship? the great D..not the Great O. And, it doesnt matter what kind of football it is..NFL, college, high school, or Pop Warner...its all the same in the basic respects of the game.

dude what you're saying as the supposed to be best of all time shit, is OTHER's opinions.

like the OU team that lost to LSU. Before that big 12 game, Oklahoma was supposed to be the best team of ALL Time. they scored 50 in ALL their games. Including a 77-0 Thrashing of Texas Tech at Tech. Jason White didn't play past a first half in any game almost. Then they got smashed by a horrible Kansas St team. Those are just opinions, doesn't mean they were actually that good.

as for last yr's LSU. dude, they lost twice lol. If they went undefeated, you'd have a pt. But they lost to a great offensive team last yr. Kentucky. They couldn't stop the good offense. and they beat an overated Ohio St team.

I mean, you'd have to go way back to find an UNDEFEATED champ that won it by defense.

all I see is, USC offense, Texas offence, Ohio St. luck LOL that yr was fucking BS how they won all those games. Sloppy games all over. pshh... then Miami offense, Oklahoma offense. then i don't know past that.

but the defensive teams that won. They've all lost games too. mostly against top offenses

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote