View Single Post
Old 11-07-07, 11:25 AM   #138
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
Hate me now is garbage, nas himself said so....ruff ryders anthem came out and was a good song....thats not the point...my point was, which you validated for me....was that dmx...and ruff ryders in general...were making much better music then the ruff ryders anthem....the anthem was a mediocre song in comparison to the other music they were making at that time....bringing that up tells me you don't understand half the shit I'm saying....blue magic is a garbage song.....thus proving my case even further...that the radio uses sub par music from great artists......

You didn't argue anything in your response...all you did was prove that you don't understand what the fuck I'm saying....and re-itterate what I've already said....without making a case for what you said previously.

When did Nas say Hate Me Now was garbage?
The RR Anthem was FAR FROM MEDIOCRE. The beat is classic, the video is classic and the song in general is classic. Majority of dudes lets say 18 and up still know every word to that song.
The radio dont use sub par music from great artists, its what the artist put out as their single. And lately, the type of songs artists have been putting out as their single is wack as hell.
The point Im trying to make is that radio has gotten wack as fuck.
Why?
Because all they play is southern shit, dance shit, or bitch shit.
Compare that to the 90's and the early 2000's when they used to play songs that had a rapper actually rippin shit up.
Like I said, when was the last time you heard a song on the radio and thought to yourself "damn this nigga is spittin" or "wow his lines is hot"? A LONG ASS TIME.

And for the other guy.. you said Plies was hood thats why I said ugh. Cause he's horrible. Its time to face the facts people.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote