Thread: A Call to Duty
View Single Post
Old 04-29-08, 09:28 PM   #3
SUPERVILLAIN
~SAINT SINNER~

IP:

^^^thats what im talkin' bout. good job brutha...good job indeed.

i enjoyed your drop, it was very refreshing to say the least brutha. your flow was consistent, your vocab was sufficient, plus you stayed on topic and made a coherant point about your current thoughts on the game. there were some minor flaws, but overall: efficient piece cutty. you did what you came here to do, which was drop a nice and tasty little gem that i like to call "o.m. worthy". with that said....make sure you listen to your "fugees" tape as often as possible, lol.

shit, this is the type of material crhyme sin can be proud of....hell, you could be the type of artist that crhyme sin is lookin' for. who knows??? without knowing your exact specifics (r.v. history and such), you got my vote for crhyme membership...unless i find out some random bullshit that makes you unworthy in my eyes. we need a few good men/die hard crhyme loyalists. i guess we'll see what r-ev and mister think about you before we move forward with this subject. good luck friend.

keep up the good work.

the supervillain of crhyme

QUESTION: Is it even possible to improve upon perfection???
ANSWER: CRHYME SINDICATE

"I remember this one time I thought I was wrong........but I was mistaken." -Unknown

R.I.P. Jonathan "ONE MAN BAND/TERUMOTO" Nigro. Goodbye brother. God bless the dead. One love.