View Single Post
Old 09-30-10, 07:16 PM   #52
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
i understand in the early stages it was experimental then found as bad, and it was taken out. i said cocaine was bad in coca cola..
just like aspartame is (that is put in all diet sodas ("coke dealer") just like the pesticides they spray on food is bad, just like half the fucken "medicines" the F.D.A doesnt do enough RESEARCH on are bad and later recalled...
what the government tells us isnt always true is my point...
and for the record acid was created back in the day as an interrogation technique,like for the shit they do in guantonamo, dumbass. yeah they dont intend on harming people
now answer the previous thread, where u were owned..

rofl

so now your bringing up shit that is again, OFF TOPIC

shut the fuck up with other drugs and other bullshit

am i right about cocaine in coke. explain how the goverment was in on that?

they weren't, i've proved it. shut the fuck up.

aspertaine can cause cancer, do you know HOW MANY OTHER THINGS CAN 'CAUSE CANCER' ....if they actually KNEW what caused it, they'd have found a cure....there's no proof that aspertaine causes cancer, there may be a correlation, but thats it........and again, its a free choice for any person to drink soda. no one in the goverment is telling american's to drink the shit. if anything, they are pushing people away from it. I.E. a tax on food and drinks with sugar in them and lets not forget about the ban on soda machines in schools

before you keep running your fucking dumbass mouth, learn to accept that you dont know everything, and that you ARE wrong.

and another thread i got 'owned in'.....please, provide a link, so i can go and laugh my ass off about how your an idiot some more. cuz i am just getting my brain is just ready to unload on any more of your rambling idoitic statments.

one more thing...

your blaming the FDA about how there not doing enough research before allowing production of something go to the public???

the FDA wasn't even created when coke had cocaine in it...so try again with something else.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily