View Single Post
Old 12-02-05, 01:49 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

"The "big announcement".

IP:

It took me a minute to come to this decision and I had to relaly sleep on it, but after spekaing with them independantly, I've decided that the RG is unable to continue with the fall in participation of LF and Phen. On may different levels and for many different reasons, they're just flat out too preoccupied to devote any time or attention to this to any level that's beneficial for the RG in the long term. I respect that since I'm often there and I initallly asked for their respective help since I knew I'd be too busy to attend to the needs of the RG 24/7 since as most of you already know, I'm working on my music (3 mixtapes currently), AND opening a business, then running it, AND setting my self up for my moving literally 3000mi away AND running the RG to whats been to a large extent, by my self.

With that said, the only prize offered is soley for first place, which is the MXL 990, the reinforced arm, the powersource, and the wires. Willa, your kicks are already on their way and when I get the tracking number I'll PM it to you. Rest assured, the RG isn't going to shut down by any means, this is just my public affirmation that I truely am by my self here, so I ask everyone involved to bare with me as I lay this out over the next few days. At this rate, the RG SHOULD be in it's last round in 3 weeks or less. I'm going to post up the H2H and it's beat (which I'll be judging solo), and I have the RGM! and Willa's Spot light interview o post up, then the GNS and so on after this round is over. bare with me guys, I got MAD shit to do to set up the site, coordinate my move, run the business that makes me money, and fulfill my other responsibliities such as this, but I'll still stick to my word as I always have and always will and see this tourney through it's completeion.

Thanks for your patience.

- Mark.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X