View Single Post
Old 11-24-08, 02:40 AM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

when ive got a fucking set up and im ready to record a cd..

you cats are fucking pissing me off man.. its not that im not gonna fucken battle the faggot... its that im not gonna go to any trouble for it...

hes got his shit set up, so that makes him look real good cause hes ready to just go and smash out a track... wow that must mean im scared cause im sitting here thinking, why the fuck should i go to so much fucking trouble of creating an entire set up when im in the middle of a writing process for my next cd... i DONT want to use studio time for a net battle.. I DONT want to come with some shitty set up so my quality is weak.. I'm keen as hell to whore the fuck out of this clown but ill do it when I'm good and ready and in the recording process for this cd... I'll sneak it in...

thats my steez fuckheads... you saw my thread about getting back into music as a career, thats comming along with a cd which im writing currently... if tito was right infront of me now, id make him look like a total fool.....but hes not, so this is the dilemma...

i need a home set up and space to record......

but this shit will happen, because i dont back down to someone THAT fucking weak who will just talk a bunch of crap about me being on drugs when im not and hes got a fucking splif hanging out of his dirty arab mouth......