Thread: God told me...
View Single Post
Old 02-11-07, 07:58 PM   #18
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
People aren't supposed to need money, society has made them need money. Tithing helps people, but it doesn't help save people. If anything it just prolongs suffering.

Also, I find it's best not to talk about it if God speaks to you. People think you are insane, even christians. Why, just today I went to the chinese gardens and god talked to me through a koi, which is a type of fish. The fish said to me, to, go. But not to, it was pronnounced toh. I have been trying to find out what it could mean, and so far in a few languages it means go through the door. I don't know what that means though. True story, but it sounds completely crazy.

I honestly couldn't care less about what people think. All throughout scripture, the people of God have been laughed at, mocked scoffed, and scorned. So, who am I?

Furthermore, everything belongs to God anyway. So, God giving me wealth is for a reason. In your eyes, you think it's for me to sit on and brag about being a fat cat. Not so...When God does open up the floodgates for me, AND HE WILL, it'll be so I can be a blessing to others, AND I WILL.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote