Thread: Death.
View Single Post
Old 09-01-05, 08:12 AM   #9
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
I dont really know exactly what I'm asking here.... But, recently I'v been accpetnig death more as, not just the end of life, but something else. I dont know exactly, I just think, After Religions preaching about souls, Heaven, Hell etc. It all must come from some sort of origin of fact, I mean, obviously, there isnt a city in the sky holiding every single good person who ever died. And there Isnt An eternal Torture for the Bad. But What Is your opinions of what actually happens?

I'v always thought that it was some kind of ressurection, but i guess thats more wishful thinking of not wanting to die. But there might be different levels of what happens after death, in comparison to peoples acceptances of dieing. Like, If someone was murdered, in the prime of life, and wanted to continue living, they may be stuck somewhere continually watching the living, and not being able to anything, Which would Be Shit. I dunno.

But also, If Death Is Just the end, Its not exactly that bad, your not living in torment remembering what you had, yuor just gone.

Somethin makes me think thats not the case though....

Your Thoughts?

Death is a spiritual journey to the next stage of existance.
Upon which we leave our physical mass and grow to an elevated form. Its not something to be feared, instead death should be respected for its symbolic qualitys.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote