View Single Post
Old 03-19-09, 02:23 AM   #13
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP:

i regret everything outta my teen years which i pretty much just got past..

i regret slacking, and focusing on getting in trouble instead of actually doing school/home work. i regret letting it get to the point where i had to drop out thus making worry bout how the fuck am i gonna get a decent job until i get some kind of education

i regret treating my mother the way i did from 14-17. i straight up would argue and take EVERYTHING i was going through out on the one person that loved me the most. screaming the most obnoxious demeaning obscene names to her face when she never deserved it. i completly cleaned up my act and i treat my mother with the upmost respect i can and i think shes forgiven me and understands but that still doesnt change what i did

most of all i just regret how weak i let myself get when i was younger. i just gave up on anything serious or important and let myself just ignore or mistreat everything that i shouldnt of taken for granted. but what can i say adolesence is a stage of weird but necassary steps it take to make a transition from a boy to a man. its a time of experimentation, mistakes, trials, and tribulations that we all have ta go thru. and i guess none of us go thru life without doing something we regret. it takes mistakes to be perfect. all im focused on is who i am now and what i have to do NOW the past is in the past and no one can change it thats life

but the one thing i dont regret is all the drugs ive done. no matter maybe how much i "should"