View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 07:04 AM   #4
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
So, is your point the concept of yin and yang or opposites being necessary to each other's existence?

By the way, nothingness is definitely not blackness. Blindness would probably result in seeing blackness, but that's not it. Nothingness is the same color as... Well, look straight ahead or something. You should be able to see the boundaries of your field of vision, an eye shape sort of. You can see the colors within it, the colors of the universe when colors are perceived with a brain. Now shift your consciousness and ponder what it looks like outside your field of vision. You'll find that your eyes try to move towards the boundary you are trying to see, or your head moves, but the boundary is still there. Void/nothingness is beyond the boundary.

where is your proof that your example is credible to blindness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
Sister thread to the "nothing" thread, I suppose.

Nothingness is coherent to everything, i.e., the pigments in an orange make it look orange, without the pigments, one might call the orange nothing.

And I agree, nothing cannot be blackness, which brings me to wonder what athiests think happen when you're in that coffin, rotting.

Because according to everyone in this thread so far, they aren't seeing black.

What would you see?

And sorry if I'm asking irrelevant questions, for the record.

You would see nothing because nothing is absolutely nothing. Did you not pay attention to the A., B., and C. questions provided ? lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|