Thread: Why?
View Single Post
Old 08-13-05, 01:00 AM   #42
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Well I sort of believe in a combination of a few religions... Because you never really know if religions are bullshit or not. Like Christian Catholics beliefs might have been changed and shit in medieval times when the church was being gay... Buddhism has branched into a few different factions.. The Anglicans were just made cos some king wanted a divorce.. All the different Muslim factions are at war..

Every religion has its bullshit. The best way to figure shit out is to study the info on your own and develop your own beliefs...

Thats partly what I'm saying with religion being a translation from a bigger message, a lot of religion's charactoristics I find irrelevant because a lot of religious texts were also written specific to their time period, but I think that there is truth behind most of them in one way or another.. Christianity is basically the only sect other than islam that I'm knowledgable about.. The main religions that I study are Christianity, Islam and Hinduism.. Buddhism is just a sect of hinduism..

More or less I see sect's as man made versions, but the reason I follow Christianity is because Judists are stupid.. Jesus basically fit all their prophecys for the mesiah and they still believe he wasnt who he claimed to be. Go figure..

But yo, I'm glad you got good views on religion man.. Wouldnt wanna be in a group with a dumb cunt.. I got some pretty big theorys on things like the meaning of life I'll have to share with you some time..