View Single Post
Old 07-04-09, 11:21 AM   #30
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
..so the moral of the story is,if u ended up in hell,even tho u didnt believe in it,u would just call it something else to be a rebel...like a "bad place" rofl

thanks for provin my point dude....tiz all

p.s. i stopped readin about halfway through lol

If the point you was trying to make was that you are a moron and took so long to grasp the simplest of things that I was explaining to you... then yeah, I guess I did prove your point.

p.s. human psychology 101.. when you realise you've been defeated, you try to play it off with a childish shot like "whatever, i didn't even read all that" when secretly you did. or like "you just proved my point" when really you've just realised I was right all along. there are several other variations of responses, those were just the two you used. its basically anything to divert the topic or bring it to an end without formally acknowledging that you were wrong and/or stupid.

congratulations, idiot.

p.p.s. don't even waste your time trying to come back at that, because you've subliminally admitted your defeat.. so I have no further interest in this discussion. good day.